Request for Proposal
Kazzata has developed a unique software platform that shortcuts supply chains and aims to bring substantial savings to spare parts manufacturers and distribution companies.
We are launching our beta site and calling manufacturers and spare parts distributors to get in touch so we can assess cooperation possibilities.
What we are offering:
We offer you the manufacturer to keep your inventory of spare parts only in digital form. This means you will no longer need to mass-produce and store your spare parts not knowing when or from which part of the globe an order will come. From now on, you will only 3D print the part on demand.
Scenario of use: When a customer enters YOUR web site, he may enter your ‘Spare Parts’ page. When he finds the spare part needed, he may order and pay online and, in a short time, he will get the real spare part delivered to his home (or office, garage, shop, manufacturing plant). The spare part will be 3D printed via our global network of specialized industrial-grade 3D printing service bureaus. The one who will 3D print it will be the one closest to the customer. We ship the part to your customer on your behalf after quality control.
Our platform and technology carry out all the above-mentioned activities in all their aspects.
You, the manufacturer, are operating the “back office” of the platform. You have to upload a CAD file and all related data of the part itself. This includes information related to the material and the 3D printing technology needed. If you do not have such information, we can assist you via our experts.
We know that not all spare parts manufacturers have a need for such service, but if you have issues with your spare parts distribution as herein described, it would be wise from your perspective to try working with us. Issues you may have with your spare parts supply chain include:
- The manufacturer “MUST” supply spare parts to its customers/distributors.
- The part is built using one up to two materials only (can be polymer or metal).
- The part is not related to any safety mechanism.
- The missing part causes great losses of revenues to the end customer (so he will be willing to pay a price which is related to the losses – not to the cost of the part itself)
- The inventory of the part is defined as “slow-moving inventory.”
- The cost of inventory and logistics to supply the part (when needed) is high.
We are looking for beta testers to our platform.
Please feel free to contact us with your needs: email@example.com